1. The most important question before us colored people is not simply what the Democratic party may do against us or the Republican party do for us; butwhat are we going to do for ourselves?
2. What was she going to say, and what reply would she get?
3. What are you going to do with them after you have grown them?
4. What are we going to do with the people we love but don't like?
5. And anyway about it?
6. But it?
7. with your life?
8. GRANDMOTHER: with the hill, Silas?
9. tormented for ever, sleeping or waking, and have no peace either night or day?
10. And with yourself?
11. me now?
12. Once there,?
13. Now, doctor,?
14. And now?
15. when you find him?
16. for a living when it comes?
17. about the tea room?
18. Of whom were they talking, and at midnight tomorrow?
19. them from having a southern confederacy, by riding an old rack of bones of a horse, that would reach his nose around every little while and chew my legs?