1. Will you have taken the edge off the woman's tongue by spending the money she needs for the family?
2. But, when that day comes,what part will you have had in causing evil to cease from the earth?
3. We confess what you say concerning the former requisitions and promises to be true, butwhen will you have done?
4. Butwill he have gained anything if he takes over these people and then applies for what he used to call-at all events his party used to call-the enemies of the people to come in and coerce them into obedience?
5. And if this is so, wiser to have made the law harder or more lenient?
6. I imagine, that when you receive my letters, and come to those parts of them which relate to eloquence and politeness, you say, or at least think, What, upon those two subjects?
7. At the end of all this?
8. If I keep him apart from society, from me?
9. And knowing that what is now about to be in O, so short a space!
10. of me?
11. But, when you have overcome their master?
12. Else their lives!
(for what/these boys/give)
13. because of the non-rendition of fugitive slaves?
14. But the lips of Naisi from her neck and from her cheek for ever?
15. every day to you?
(what special Scriptures/you/read)
16. At the end of fourteen years, in your bag?
17. old in that time and have lost all her beauty?
18. I am he who went into the shadows at the bidding of our Father the Sun, and by his to bring deliverance to his children!
19. the inscrutable effects of the sun, of the atmosphere of Spain?
20. Some day, I wonder, and done come and flash across our minds in this way?