Present Perfect Continuous Tense Question Form Exercises - Quiz 1
6. to him for his statue?
7. the river all day, gentlemen?
8. of me again like he used to?
9. My dear girl, you that no man could be more above-board, more straightforward?
10. And at the register to what they've been saying?
11. Or tricks upon us, the naughty lady, defrauding us of a verse?
12. over until our brains are weak?
13. Is it really true, Vilcaroya, or some wild dream, like that Frankenstein story that I was telling you the other day?
14. him, and was he gracious to you?
15. Ah, captain, yourself?